Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trick or Treat card made using the Phrases caritrdge

Hello, friends!

 Today I have another card that I made using the Phrases cartridge. This cartridge really takes out some of the guess work in cardmaking! Just cut the phrase and pop it on the card! However, on this one I added a 'top note' shape as well. There are lots of great basic shapes on this cartridge, so you can add a little more interest to sentiment.

I used DCWV patterned paper and CTMH cardstock.
I cut out trick or treat at 3 1/2" and the 'top note' shape at 3 3/4".
The black adhesive pearls are from Close To My Heart.
 Thanks so much for coming to see me today! See you guys back here tomorrow for a scraproom organizational post using the Imagine machine.

October Promotions:

The October Stamp of the Month is $5 with a purchase of $50 or more!



The Art Philosophy cartridge is still available!


If you get your Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge bundle between now and the end of the month you will qualify for the $5 Stamp of the Month.

What you will get if you get this deal?

*Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (retail price of $59.99) , Three Stamp Sets (retail value of $17.95 each), & Three Dimensional Element chipboard sets (retail value of $4.95 each). Total retail value of $128.69 for only $99. (click here for pictures of the handbook ==> ART PHILOSOPHY HANDBOOK)

*The October Stamp of the Month 'Holiday Magic' stamp set for $5 (retail value of $17.95)

YOU SAVE ==> $42.64

Click here to get in on this FABULOUS deal ==> Melanie's Close To My Heart Website  


Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!







Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

26 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Yahoo..1st one again....I really like what you are doing with the phrases cartridge....this card is really neat I love all your special techniques and ideas...TFS

Betsy said...

Now you're making me want the Phrases cartridge. Guess I want 'em all! Cute card.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Lovely card! Will have to put this cart on my Christmas list, which I am shopping for right away! LOL!

Ann said...

Love the trick or treat card ~ the paper makes this card explode!! TFS!
Mstgane
Ann

Kaycee said...

Super cute! I love the font!!! TYFS

JenE said...

Love your card! Great papers and cuts!

TracyB said...

Very cute. Thanks for sharing.

tndj said...

Love the card. Looks like I will have to check into the phrases cartridge.

Conniecrafter said...

I just love the swirls on the font, very cool!

Scrapper69 said...

This is really, really cute! I don't have this cartridge and I wasn't planning on getting it.... but now your changing my mind! :o)

Theresa

snappy scrappy said...

Great card...I really need to try a card with just a word on it...I love how all of yours turned out.
Lee-Ann :)

Northwoodszoo said...

Very snazzy -- do I count eight layers (not counting the ribbon)? Wow, it's all in the detail...

teri said...

Love your work! TFS! I really like just the wording on the card - nice!

LAscrapper said...

I love this card!! It's adorable! Thanks for constantly creating, inspiring and sharing!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This is a very nice card. I might need to add this to my wish list. Smooches... Felicia

Deneen said...

Great card! I had this cartridge in my hand today and I put it back. I might have to go back to the store for it.

scrapdiva said...

beautiful, nice papers

Cassandra said...

What a great font...love your card!

Cassandra
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

Marissa said...

I love your card...maybe I should look at that cartridge one more time!

Hrvatica said...

Super cute card. I think I'm going to have to add this to my "want" list.

julie said...

CUTE CARD I WOUNDER IF I CAN TRY THIS WITH A DIFFERNT CART.? THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO AND SHARE. 1205love@gmail.com

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the paper you used.

Nanci said...

Love the trick or treat phrases. Thanks for sharing. I am going to look up this cartridge.

SallyP said...

This is a really cute card! Love the papers you used.

Peg said...

I'm liking this "Phrases" cartridge! Another must have!"

KBM said...

Great card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS