Friday, September 23, 2011

CTMH Art Philosophy handbook photos...

Hello, friends!


I have received 2 emails today asking for photos of the CTMH Art Philosophy handbook, so I thought I would take some pictures of it and post it this evening. Now the pictures are not great, but I took them very quickly. Other Close To My Heart consultants, please do not post them on your blog with out my permission!



























Oh and I want to give you all a gentle reminder that those of you on the fence about ordering some Close To My Heart that you only have 7 days left to get the double Pair a Phrase stamp set ($35.90 retail price) for free with any purchase of $75 or more. See below for details:

September's Close To My Heart promotions:

You can still get the Pair a Phrase stamp set for FREE with any order of $75 or more!



Also, there is a NEW stamp of the month that is only $5 with a purchase of $50 or more! This stamp set coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge!


If you get your Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge bundle between now and the end of the month you will qualify for the $5 Stamp of the Month and the FREE Pair a Phrase stamp set!

What you will get if you get this deal?

*Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (retail price of $59.99) , Three Stamp Sets (retail value of $17.95 each), & Three Dimensional Element chipboard sets (retail value of $4.95 each). Total retail value of $128.69 for only $99.

*The September Stamp of the Month 'Limited Edition' stamp set for $5 (retail value of $17.95)

*Pair-a-Phrase double D-size stamp set a $35.90 value for FREE!


YOU SAVE ==> $78.64

Click here to get in on this FABULOUS deal ==> Melanie's Close To My Heart Website


PEACE, LOVE, AND CRAFTS!

Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

17 comments:

scrapdiva said...

Thank you for the info

Monica said...

Love, love, love this cartridge. I'm normally a bargain shopper for Cricut cartridges, but I bought this one on a whim. I can't tell you how many times I've used it already. Thanks for all your projects with this cartridge. You keep showing me new cuts that I haven't discovered yet.

Joan Smith said...

Great photograph skills....and patience...to put out this one!!Thanks so much for all you do
for all of us...you are appreciated!

danielle said...

Thank you for sharing, I can't wait to see more of your projects using this fabulous cartridge! I just received mine and love it!

Betsy said...

Thanks so much for posting the photos of the Art Philosophy cartridge! It sure is packed!

Deneen said...

Thanks for the pics.

Anonymous said...

thank you for showing us the images on this cartridge. I would get the package in a heartbeat, the total package is a great deal, but will have to wait awhile. I can dream until then.

stpatschappy said...

What a great cartridge! Can't wait for Santa to bring it! :)

KnT Designs by Teresa said...

Just picked this bundle up at Scrapbook Expo in Portland, OR on Friday! It's awesome.

I took the cartridge home and tried to link it to my G but even after updating it still says I need to update in order to link. Any work on when PC will have the update ready for this cartride?

Northwoodszoo said...

Thank you for the preview. It just floated to the top of my wish list...

Pamela said...

I got to play with my friend's cartridge ths weekend. What a great cartridge. I sure wish that i could win it somewhere.

Dzymum said...

Love the give away Cricut cartridges this week through "Everyday Cricut." Thanks for offering them. Really do enjoy "Everyday Cricut," "Obsessed with Scrapbooking," and "Courtney Lane Designs." I am also really enjoying my Gypsy I got for my birthday. Dzymum

Doris Priddle said...

Oh my, I dont know where to begin. I just love all the info that you give us.... thanks so much. Doris

Jekisca said...

That's awesome you would take the time out to do that! I wish they had all the cuts on the boxes, it would make it so much easier to know what you are buying and to find a cut! I was thrilled to find a font I LOVE on a cartridge that I didn't realize had a font when I bought it!

Rose said...

I do love this cart. it is packed full of awesome cuts,thanks for the handbook photo's. Sad but true I can't afford it right now at this time! But it is at the top of the ever so long wish list!TSMFS

shrtnsassy said...

Lots of great cuts on this one. Thanks for the pix.

SherriU

marsha said...

This is a fabulous cart! I have one on order and can't wait to receive it! Thanks for all the neat give aways!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS