Saturday, October 1, 2011

October stamp of the month and other promotions!

Hello, everyone!

I wanted to do a quick post to show everyone the new stamp of the month for October. It is a very festive one indeed! It does not have the red line that shows that it coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge, but when I was playing with it today, the stocking did!

The October Stamp of the Month is $5 with a purchase of $50 or more!

Also this month there is another promotion. If you sign up as a consultant you will get an extra add on collection to your new consultant kit purchase that is valued up to $130! So, come join my team! This is a great time to do it! For more information please email me at melliemel77@gmail.com



Last but not least, the Art Philosophy cartridge is still available!


If you get your Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge bundle between now and the end of the month you will qualify for the $5 Stamp of the Month.

What you will get if you get this deal?

*Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (retail price of $59.99) , Three Stamp Sets (retail value of $17.95 each), & Three Dimensional Element chipboard sets (retail value of $4.95 each). Total retail value of $128.69 for only $99. (click here for pictures of the handbook ==> ART PHILOSOPHY HANDBOOK)

*The October Stamp of the Month 'Holiday Magic' stamp set for $5 (retail value of $17.95)

YOU SAVE ==> $42.64

Click here to get in on this FABULOUS deal ==> Melanie's Close To My Heart Website



Have a great weekend!


Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

12 comments:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love this cart! Lovely stamps for the holidays!

sewnsew1943 said...

That is a beautiful cartridge. Thank you for posting the content pictures of the cart.

Marissa said...

Thanks for keeping us updated!

rissaflor atyahoo dotcom

Susan said...

Appreciate all that info!
SusanJ in Atlanta

mema said...

I am not able to join at this time as do to my DH losing his job..But when things get better I will be able to do more. So until then I will be lurking around../
Thanks so much for all you gals do..
Love being able to watch.
mema

Jackie said...

Love this cart! Your card is fabulous, keep them coming.

Deneen said...

Thanks for the info. Like the Christmas stamp set.

Karen said...

Can't wait to make some Christmas cards! Congrats on being the number one consultant in sales for the Art Philosophy cartridge!!!

julie said...

THOSE STAMPS ARE PRETTY. I NEED TO GET MY BUTT IN GEAR AND START MAKING XMAS CARDS. THE CARTRIDGE IS ALSO COOL LOVE THE WAY YOU SHOWED US DIFFERNT WAYS TO USE IT. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO AND SHARE. 1205love@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

Looking forward 2 C what you make with these stamps!

JuPooh65 said...

I just bought the cart yesterday from my CTMH consultant. I LOVE IT!!! I could (but won't :D) throw ALL of my other cartridges out and just use this one. It is amazing and I am SO thrilled to own it! :D WOOHOO!!

Northwoodszoo said...

I think this cartridge is great and would love to have it. Thanks for the postings to show us some of its possibilities.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS