Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Russ!!

Hello!

Well the 1st is Russ' birthday, so I had to make him a card. Have I ever mentioned how crap I am at making masculine cards. I think this is because I have to keep ribbon to a minimum and that is tough for me!



I do love this masculine paper though that I picked up from Cosmo Cricket. It is perfect for any guy in your life. I will definitely use it in Ethan's scrapbook as well because of all the school patterned stuff.

The stamps are from Unity and Verve. I also used my copics and air compressor for the background.

Anyway, happy birthday Russ!!!


6 comments:

Pickscrape said...

It's lovely, thank you very much. :)

eiyiyi said...

I think it's great. I struggle with masculine cards too. Crap would be such a nice thing to say about mine. Your's is wonderful. hugs, eileen

all4sydney said...

AWESOME card Mel!! I just LOVE it!!

Crystal said...

what a gorgeous card! simple and stunning at the same time! and those colors are so bright and yummy together! hugs!

Mandy said...

Such a great guy card!

Dayna said...

Love that card. I know how you feel I have a hard time making masculine cards too. Probably because I can't put any bling on it ;) And that bike stamp is super cute!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS