Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hope you are on the mend!


I think I am finally coming out of the sickness fog I have been in. Finally after 4 days I feel human again.

I found out that one of my dear cousins was hospitalized with pneumonia. Which is terrible because she is 34. I though that only older people and little kids got pneumonia. I was totally wrong in that assumption it seems.

I hate that she is sick, but it gave me a chance to finally use this stamp set from PTI that I got for Christmas. I even bought the Cosmo Cricket paper just for the set. It is just so perfect with it.

All stamps are PTI. Cardstock is CTMH(olive) and the patterened paper is Honey Pie by Cosmo Cricket. The ribbon is offray.

I hope this card puts a smile on her face!

TFL!!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS