Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Close To My Heart site...

Hello, friends!

My Close To My Heart site is still not working properly today. As such I know several of you want to place orders and are having difficulty. I hope it will be up and running tomorrow, but in the meantime I thought I might offer those of you who want to order today a mini stamp set. So, if you email me your order today or tomorrow I will send you this exclusive FREE stamp set.


To get this additional free stamp set all you will need to do is email me at melliemel77@gmail.com your order and shipping details. Also, please include your phone number as I will be calling you for your payment details. It's that simple!

Just to be clear you can still be eligible for the other free perks with a qualifying purchase.

Have a great rest of your Sunday evening!!

PEACE, LOVE, AND CRAFTS


Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The deal just keeps getting better and better:)lol. I went ahead and emailed you yesterday so that I can order the art philosophy close to my heart bundle through you. I cant wait to hear from you.
Monica L.
monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

Anonymous said...

Sometimes technology sucks!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS