Friday, May 15, 2009

One more......















This last card was a lot of fun because of the girlieness factor. I love making VERY feminine cards.

By the way, the big majority of the stuff I am making right now(as far as cards go) are for the latest Lime Light Challenge. I have to make matching envelopes for them and I am stuffing them in the envelopes(ever so gently) as I go. That being said it would be a BIG pain in the hind end to then take them all out and photograph them. I might photograph all of the envelopes though. I have stamped all of them so much work is being done to make them nice.

The materials used were Basic Grey paper(Sugared Collection), Bazzill and PTI cardstock, PTI ribbon, Verve and SU stamps, and SU hardware.

TFL!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS