Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Simple Snowflake card

Hello, friends!

So sorry guys! I was pretty sure I had finished this post. It looks like I didn't.

Today I have a card that I made using the Artbooking cartridge and an Anna Griffin Snowflake die from Provo Craft. I first ran the card base through the cuttlebug with the die facing up that way I could get the impression of the snowflake. Then I cut out the snowflake using some white daisy cardstock. Next, I colored the snowflake using Close To My Heart markers in a gradient pattern. The snowflake was then adhered to the card in the spot where I had previously embossed. Some sparkles were then added to the snowflake.

The 'snow' banner is cut out using the Artbooking cartridge and adhered using dimentional adhesive.

CCR file: https://app.box.com/s/bvlzqteucs565vlkdyxg
GYPSY file: https://app.box.com/s/37pzmbhrqumzk4de3p30




This week's prize is the NEW Small Talk Frames cartridge!! The winner will be announced on Sunday the 1st.
To win:
1) Follow this blog or subscribe via email.
2) Leave a comment under one or all posts this week for maximum chances. See HERE if you don't know how to leave a comment




Buy Artbooking now ==> Artbooking bundle


 Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!

Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS