Thursday, July 12, 2012

Follow your dreams card made using the New England Shore cartridge.

Hello, friends!

Today I have a card that you could make for many occasions. In fact, I was looking high and low through my stamp collection for a stamp that said something about 'lighting up my life' no luck though. I need to hunt for a stamp that says that though. However, follow your dreams is also something that works great with this image!

I used the New England Shore CCR cartridge for this one. I am pretty sure I will go to this one again because it's so so cute!

Here is the CCR file: https://www.box.com/s/53895ad62912d8c24881
Here is the Gypsy file: https://www.box.com/s/4bb795a3750dd89a4bbc
The paper is from Authentique.
The rhinestone is from Close To My Heart.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!


July Special promotion: Free Perfect Pairs!

During July, get a free paper packet and coordinating accessory with a qualifying online purchase.

Place an online order of $75 or more in July and we’ll send you a popular paper packet and coordinating accessory—a Perfect Pair—for free! Different Perfect Pairs are available on different dates throughout the month so you’ll want to place more than one qualifying order to snatch several Perfect Pairs.

 
Order Dates Perfect Pair Retail Value
July 1–5 Mischief Paper Packet (X7144B) and Midnight Felt Shapes (Z1462) $15.90
July 6–10 Dreamin’ Paper Packet (X7142B) and Harvest Charms (Z1633) $14.90
July 11–15 Fanfare Paper Packet (X7138B) and Fanfare Level 2 Assortment (Z1400) $17.90
July 16–20 Lucky Paper Packet (X7137B) and Lucky My Stickease® Assortment (X7137C) $17.90
July 21–25 Mayberry Paper Packet (X7136B) and Mayberry My Stickease® Assortment (X7136C) $17.90
July 26–29 Sophia Paper Packet (X7131B) and Sophia My Stickease® Assortment (X7131C) $17.90
July 30–31 Believe Paper Packet (X7145B) and Holiday Pockets (Z1486) OR Wonderland Paper Packet (X7146B) and Wonderland My Stickease® Assortment (X7146C) $14.90


*Taxes and additional shipping/handling may apply. Offer good during above-specified dates, while supplies last.
The July Stamp of the month is called Live Out Loud and is available July 1–31, 2012 only.
With a minimum qualifying purchase, get your D-size Stamp of the Month set for just $5.00! Add the stamp set to your cart on this page at full retail price or, with your qualifying order, add it at checkout for the promotional price.

Spend:   $50.00  No purchase req.
You pay only:   $5.00 (72% Off!)    $17.95 (full retail)  
Here are some sample artwork made using the stamp set.

Here is the actual stamp set.

 

 

Have a great day!


 Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

17 comments:

Auntie Em said...

This is such a lovely card. A great one to send to either a man or woman who needs a little encouragement...like a second or third year uni student. :)
Thank you for sharing!

Joan Smith said...

Oh my goodness what a great card who doesn't love a lighthouse? You sure come up with the most unusual ideas Melanie and it blows my mind with all of the thousands of cuts available how you keep coming up with such fantastic and awesome everything you are so talented and aren't each and everyone of us lucky that you take the time to share with us!

In My Craft Room said...

What a great card! I was just looking into purchasing this myself but was not sure it was worth it.

Unknown said...

Love this! I love lighthouse. I really liked how you used some bling for the light.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the rhinestone as the light! Lee-Ann :)

Rebecca said...

I love the light house.

Conniecrafter said...

Very cool card, love that light house!

Anonymous said...

I love your card. The colors are beautiful.
Lighthouses always bring back special memories of my best friend we lost in 1985. Her husband was a lighthouse keeper for a while in the Coast Guard and we'd go stay with them. Thanks for the memory boost.
dmcardmaker (at aol.com)

Bella's mama said...

Would have never thought of a card like this with the lighthouse. Thanks for such great inspiration.

Colleen said...

You come up with such great ideas for the cricut cartridges.

motherloves3 said...

Very cute card. love the lighthouse, it makes me think of the eastcoast. TFS
motherloves3 at hotmail dot com

Momof4inArlington said...

Wow! I love the simplicity of the kraft background. All the colors and patterned layers transformed this cut into a real feature. By the way, Linda at paperboutique.blogspot.com, does a great tutorial on creating rub-on transfers with your printer. Next time you can't find that perfect sentiment, give this a try!

Pat said...

Just fell in love with this card!! So beautiful. TFS

marg0006 said...

What a beautiful card. loe the lighthouse.

tndj said...

Don't have the cartridge but love the card - but then I love lighthouses. Love the paper. TFS

Vanessa said...

Love the card and the papers you chose! Thanks for sharing!

Jilliene Designs said...

You are so creative! I just love everything you do!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS