Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Circle of Friends blog award


I was given this award by my friend Kristina. She is a real sweetie!! Check out here blog here because she is also very talented!

Here are the rules for this award: To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. So, while it may be hard for me to only pick five (since I consider so many of you my friends)I will give this award to...

Joy

Tammy
Mandy
Dotte
Melissa(she doesn't have a blog, but I am going to tell her I gave her an award so she will get one ;-)


1 comment:

Joy Tracey said...

This is SO SWEET of you! Thank you SO MUCH!!! You are the best, girl!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS