Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I am alive....I think ;)

I am finally back from my vacation and let me tell you I am exhausted! My son was a bad little boy on our trip and the weather was crazy hot. So, it was not the best vacation I have ever had. It was a little tough.

So, it is taking me a little bit of time to get back to normal around here. My sister is in town visiting from San Fransisco(which is awesome because I have not seen here since Christmas) and my MIL is in town visiting from England(which is also really cool because we have not seen her in nearly a year!). Also, I have to study for an entrance exam this week because I am going back to college starting in the fall. Needless to say, I am seriously busy this week.

I promise I will get that video together sometime this weekend. I will try to make something as well this week, but no promises.

I hope everyone is having a great and less stressful week than me! I think I need another vacation!

2 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Glad you had a great time, also glad you're back.

all4sydney said...

Welcome Back Mel!!! You have been missed at FCTSC!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS