Monday, June 8, 2009

cards made with my loot!



All those wonderful things that I bought from the convention had me wanting to make some cards.

Here are two I made with the new Basic Grey paper and that awesome chalk! It sets with in 5 seconds and will not come off your project...unless you erase it with the special eraser that comes with it. Love this product!

Check out their website: The Stencil Collection

Oh and I almost forgot....on the butterfly card I used my new glimmer sprays. How cool are they!?!

TFL!

3 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Oh my, this is just gorgeous! Only the first card came up but I'm sure the butterfly is outstanding as well.

eileen

Kristina said...

Beautiful cards Melanie.
There is an award waiting for you on my blog.

Joy Tracey said...

Very impressed that you've already broken out the chalk! And the cards you made are just GORGEOUS! I especially love the purple flower!

I want to shop with you again next year!

Hugs, Joy

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS