Friday, May 15, 2009

Cosmo Cricket Craze!














































I have been on a bit of Cosmo Cricket kick this week. I just love the Honey Pie paper set. I bought it forever ago and keep forgetting about it. So, this week I thought I would make a few cards with it.

Cosmo cricket is like Basic Grey and comes with those fabulous die cuts. I often do not use them thinking I am saving them for something special. Well, that never happens. I have decided to use my supplies now with wild abandon ;) That way stuff actually gets used!

I used CTMH, Verve, and PTI stamps to compliment the paper. PTI cardstock was also used.

TFL!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Great thing that you went on this Cosmo Cricket craze using things with abandon this week Melanie! YOU are so right, that is the only stuff gets used - all your cards came out so BEAUTIFUL - love the die cuts and there is something about the bday one that makes me smile with its simplicity! Great job!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS