Sunday, April 5, 2009

my venture ito new designing territory...


I subscribe to several blogs that have a shabby chic/eclectic style in their paper crafting. I have admired their work for quite some time and have wondered about giving it a try myself.

I have also been noticing a trend with the pom pom fringe in card making. Therefore, I had to get some! I went to my local Hancock fabrics and found several colors. So, I purchased a baby blue, fuchsia, and a chocolate.

On my way home from the fabric store I realized that the card style that I have been wanting to try would go well with my new purchase. Off to make a card I went.

This is the end result......what do you think? Is it too much?

1 comment:

Leah said...

No! Not too much at all...I absolutely love how this came out. I just love to see you trying a new style, you executed it perfectly! You are just getting better and better:)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS