Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Limelight challenge

Please go to this link and check out the cards I made for March's challenge for the Limelight Design Team.

The cards had very strict guidelines. I could not use anything with metal, glitter, buttons, or ribbon. They had to be standard card size. Also, most cards needed to have inspirational sentiments.

This was tough!!! As many of you know a card with out ribbon is nearly impossible for me to make. So, I had to make cards that I would not normally make. It was a good exercise for me though.


TFL!!

2 comments:

Rose said...

They are all fantastic!! Great job. :-)

Unknown said...

You did a FANTASTIC JOB!! I can't tell you how pleased I am with your cards, and Donna is too!! You are so talented, I am truly blessed to have you on the team.

Gracie

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS