Saturday, March 7, 2009

Hi-ya!


Well, I have been feverishly working on the latest Limelight challenge. I thought I better make something for my blog as I have been neglecting it as of late.

I really wanted to use my black and white patterned paper from PTI. So, this is what I came up with. I have no idea who is getting this card though. I usually make cards with someone in mind, but this one does not have a home yet.

Anyway......I used, all PTI except for the black textured paper. It is SU. The flower and leaves were cut from my Home Decor CRICUT cartridge. I just love that one! The tag was made with a spellbinder die and the border is my trusty fiskars border punch (I need some of the new ones!!!)

TFL!!

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is gorgeous! Have to get that cartridge - very nice! ~chris

Tertia said...

Really love this one!

Leah said...

This is really beautiful! Love the colors and all the detail.

Joy Tracey said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the white pen detailing! It was great to meet you at the focus group! I need this cart!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS