Saturday, December 27, 2008

Spoils of Christmas!

Well, I made off like a bandit! I got all paper crafting stuff this year! I got an expression! I loved my baby bug, but I have now graduated to a bigger machine. Also, I am now the proud owner of a certain Hello Kitty cart and a very coveted Home Decor cart. A dear friend of mine gave me all the new stickles(Tim Holtz distress and Suze Weinberg glitz). I am also able to add 3 more nestibilities to my collection(I can't wait to use them). I recieved a ton of Papertrey Ink and Verve stamps and ink pads. Oh and the type A personality in my recieved a label maker!

So, there will be a ton of new creations coming soon. I just need to figure out what to make. I need to get pictures developed so I can scrap. I am going to make some birthday cards for upcoming birthdays. I just need to get the creative juices flowing.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS