Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm not dead....promise!


Ok, I know I have been totally slacking off lately. I have a good reason though! Ok I got a new scrap room so I have been moving into and organizing it. Also, my baby sister left for school in San Franciso this week . So I have been too sad to scrap. Anyway, I snapped out of it a bit today and made this layout for a scrapbook I am doing for my mom for her birthday next month. Before you say it, yes, I totally ripped off this layout from the CTMH catalog. I know! I just thought it was pretty and would make a nice first page. I did change some things up though and used my handy dandy cricut for some extra pizazz. I think it turned out nicely! By the way, how bout those new papers from CTMH? I can't stand it. Way too many nice things this time around! I am having trouble deciding on what to order next. Anyway, TFL!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS