Sunday, June 8, 2008

Me and Klo!


Ok for those of you not in the know, Klo is THE pazzle goddess. I had the extreme pleasure of meeting her at the Great American Scrapbooking Convention I attended on Thursday! She is so nice! I think she is surprised that she has a following, but she totally does! If is was not for her and a Pazzle MB that I go to I would be so lost! So thanks Klo!
As a side note, my mom went with me(even though she does not scrapbook...sweet, right!) and she had to go to the bathroom and I did not but went with her anyway. So , I am waiting for her and who comes out of the stall that I am kinda standing in front of....Klo! So it looked like I was stalking her! How embarrassing!

5 comments:

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

Accidently deleted my last comment! LOL

GREAT blog. I SOOOOO jealous you got to meet Klo!

Klo said...

it was SO great to meet you....both in the booth AND the bathroom...LOL...

Katie said...

Hahaha..oh my gosh! This is so funny. I'm a friend of Klo's who was lucky enough to work at the Pazzles booth in Novi, Michigan. We tease her constantly about being famous Klo. Thank you for proving us right!

Regina Easter said...

oooooooo sounds like you had a lot of fun..........

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS