For this necklace, I used a picture of my little niece, Lexy. I think I am going to give it to my Sister-In-Law when they come to visit. I might make some of these as Christmas gifts this year.
1. Using the clear cover and a pencil or pen, trace the shape around the photo.
2. Cut out oval along pen or pencil lines. It does not have to be perfect.
3. Stick the picture onto the pendant using Base and Bling adhesive dots
4. Use the same adhesive for the to stick down the clear cover over the photo.
5. Add to chain.
6. Add charms or whatever else you like.
This takes about five minutes or less, folks! You have got to love that!
This post may contain affiliate links so, if you purchase a product using the link I may receive a commission. I only participate in Provo Craft's affiliate program because they are products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!