Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas 2 stamp special!













Q: Where do I go to sign up as a consultant?
A: Just click on this link and it will take you the consultant application. http://melaniebrown.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx

Q: How much does the consultant kit cost?
A: The regular price is $49 for the Essentials standard kit, and you can get the larger kit for only $99.

Q: What is the discount?
A: It is 22% which is one of the largest in the industry.

Q: Do I have to have parties or workshops or can I just keep the discount for myself?
A: It is your business and you can run it anyway you like (with in Close To My Heart guidelines). This is includes just being a hobbyist and buying for yourself.

Q: What are the sales requirements?
A: You will need to have $300 per quarter to stay as an active consultant. If you fall short one quarter you will be bumped down to junior consultant and you discount will be lowered to 10%.  If you do not meet the $300 in the following quarter you will loose your consultant status. However, as soon as you put in orders totaling $300 you will bump back up to consultant.

Q: Will I get any training as a new consultant?
A: Yes! Close To My Heart has a fabulous training program. Also, if you ever have any questions as one of my downlines you can call or email me anytime!






Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

6 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Oh my I'm going to think about being a CTMH Consultant before the end of this mth with the knowing that the amt for Consultant price goes up & the free stamps & free item from Holiday Catalog.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sue D said...

Great info.

littlen said...

thanks for the info.

Mayras Designs said...

Great info Melanie !!! I love the cricut cartridges through CTMH !

Peg Toth said...

Thanks for the information. The FAQ's were so appropriate. If I were younger, I'd certainly try this! I love stamping!

Anonymous said...

I love the CTMH cartridges.
Thanks for the information.
Mary O'Neal

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS