Monday, November 18, 2013

Artiste Thanksgiving card

Hello, friends!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend! I am starting to feel a little closer to human again, so hopefully things can get back to normal. You guys have not felt too neglected have you?

Today I have a card that I made for the Bitten By the Bug challenge 2. This week's challenge calls for a project made using a turkey from any Cricut cartridge. I chose that cute little turkey from the Artiste cartridge. Mainly because I have been wanting to use the stamp set that coordinates with that little turkey.

The turkey is cut out using the cartridge and then stamped on using the coordinating stamp set. I thought about doing a cool stamping technique, but decided against it at the last minute.

One last thing, my flower card from last Thursday was actually made using the Art Philosophy cartridge and NOT the Artiste cartridge. I am so sorry for any confusion this has caused. I have been blogging for 4 plus years now and I think this is the first time I have done this. Hopefully, this little break I took reset my brain too, so this does not happen again anytime soon!

CCR file:  https://app.box.com/s/82w423u60ltf1rcztlm8
GYPSY file: https://app.box.com/s/hxm11j0aokwsue9b1hxx




To win:
1) Follow this blog or subscribe via email.
2) Leave a comment under one or all posts this week for maximum chances. See HEREif you don't know how to leave a comment







Buy Artbooking now ==> Artbooking bundle


 Have a MAGICAL Monday


Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email
Post a Comment
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS