Friday, April 13, 2012

Celebrate card using Art Philosophy.

Hello, friends!

I have a card that I made using the Art Philosophy cartridge and papers that I printed using my Imagine and the Vintage Damask cartridge cartridge.

Today's card demonstrates that chipboard and stamp sets that are included in the Art Philosophy bundle that you can order by clicking here ==> Melanie's Close to My Heart website.



The paper is printed out using the Imagine and the Vintage Damask Imagine cartridge.
I cut the fleur de lis out at 2". The shape it is sitting on is cut out at 1 1/2" and placed on a coordinating piece of dimentional chipboard. This is great because it gives it just that little bit extra!
I cut out this banner shape at 3" and also adhered the cut out shape to a coordinating dimentional shape. Then using the stamps that come with the cartridge bundle, I stamped both the sentiment and the swirly design.
All ribbon used on the project is from Close To My Heart.

Thanks so much for stopping in today! I almost have my new room set up, so I will have lots of new projects made for you soon. So sorry I have had to do re-runs this week.

April Specials

This month's stamp of the month has a lot to offer. It includes a nice pattern and great sentiments. It can be yours for $17.95 or if  you place an order of $50 or more you can get this FABULOUS stamp set for just $5! This is a savings of $12.95!










Have a great weekend!



 Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email
Post a Comment
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS