Monday, April 9, 2012

Best wishes to you card made using the Art philsophy cartridge.


Hello, friends!

Today I have a project to show you using the NEW Art Philosophy cartridge which you can purchase by clicking here ==> Melanie's Close To My Heart website.

I think this image is actually a leaf, but I thought it would make a beautiful tree. I toiled and toiled over this card because I wanted it took have a clean and simple look with out it being dull. 

The paper is from Bella Blvd.
I cut the tree out at 4" and the shape it rests on at 4 1/2". The white strips are cut out at 1".
This sentiment is form one of the stamps in the bundle that comes with the cartridge.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I will see you guys back here tomorrow!


April Specials

This month's stamp of the month has a lot to offer. It includes a nice pattern and great sentiments. It can be yours for $17.95 or if  you place an order of $50 or more you can get this FABULOUS stamp set for just $5! This is a savings of $12.95!











Have a great day!


 Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email
Post a Comment
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS