Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 2011 specials of the month!

Hello, friends!

Happy December 1st, my sweets! Can you believe we are here in the month of Christmas already! This is my favorite time of year for sure, but it really sneaks up on you as a grown up. It seems like I was just taking my son for the first day of school. I am convinced that the fall months are shorter than the other months of the year ;-)

Since it is the first day of the month, I thought I would show you all the new specials that I will be offering. This month has a really great stamp of the month that coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge. Also, there is a 'Rock the Block' promotion that I think you guys are really going to like! iT Starts on the 19th of this month. You get a E-sized stamp set (which is massive...think twice the size as the normal stamp sets at least!) and My Creations collage cubes for only $15. It is really some thing for everyone. Those who love stamps are going to love the HUGE stamp set and those of you who LOVE to alter things using your cricut and stamp are going to love the collage cubes. Most of you will love all of it!




This is the stamp set! It measures 8 1/4" x 10".
 Here are some picture of the product in real life:

This is the way it comes out of the box.


I plan on making a tic tack toe board for my son as one of his Christmas presents. This will be the first handmade gift I have made for Christmas and am really excited about it!

The stamp of the month is called Mad About You and is a REALLY good one. I have had many many emails about this set already and am expecting this to be a very popular set. It coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge (which is still for sale by the way) and includes some really pretty stamps. At just $5 of you spend $50 or more it is priced just right too!!

 So to break it down:

-Any order over $25 out of the Fall/Winter catalog will be eligible to get the Rock a Block stamp set and cubes for $15 (a $45 value). You save $30! Offer is between December 19 and January 31st.

- Any order over $50 will be eligible to get the December stamp of the month for $5 (a $17.95 value). You save $12.95! Available now!

You can take advantage of both promotions congruently if you meet all applicable requirements.

*NOTE make sure you add promotions when prompted by the ordering system. If you add promotional items for prompting the discount price will not be reflected in the total.

 

Have a TERRIFIC Thursday!



Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it, to bad you can't order when you don't have a creditcard.

JuPooh65 said...

Too cute! LOVE the blocks. My mind is swirling with ideas. :D

Marilyn said...

Awesome! Thank you for sharing the newest promotion!

Dawn, RI said...

so how much do you have to spend to get both promotions?
Dawn RI
abosoffit@hotmail.com

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

The blocks are a great idea. Why not send a few blocks to separate family members so that they won't see the whole picture until they all come together at Christmas.

tndj said...

blocks are a great idea. Love it - Love Loster's idea of sending a couple to family members and bring them all together at Christmas. Great idea from Loster also.

Scrapper69 said...

CUTE Set Melanie! What a fun idea to make a tic tac toe set for your son.... Happy December! I agree with you that all the other months seem longer than the Fall season of months.... Seems like yesterday it was August and now the year is over in 30 more days! UGH! :o)

Malou22u said...

Looks like fun. Thanks Courtney.

loving3boys1girl said...

Love the blocks! I'm hoping to order Art Philosophy right after Christmas and I've been waiting for a "deal" that jumps at me. I think this is it! Now I just have to decide if I want the December stamp of the month or January! And I LOVE the idea of a tic tac toe board. My 3 and 6 yr olds would LOVE it!!
~Tracy
blue.tacs at yahoo dot com

Lou Ann said...

Wonderful! Cardridge and the blocks are a great idea! Thanks

CiNdYe said...

Just placed my order for AP and the Stamp Set of the Month! Can't wait to get them!

Anonymous said...

thanks girls! Pam DeK
darylpam@aol.com

Kelley Robbins said...

My favorite holiday tradition is carried out at my job. I am an Art teacher to 450 k-4 students. Every year I have my students create holiday greeting cards to be delivered to nursing homes in our town. It is AMAZING how much the residents love these cards. My students and I discuss compassion and caring for people outside of their families. Some of my students really take this activity to heart!

tani said...

My very favorite holiday food is more of a treat. It is my daughter-in-laws frosted cookies. She brings them to all holidays and we love them. My favorite food is probably mashed potatoes with turkey gravy!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS