Monday, December 5, 2011

and the winner of Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge is...

177 Lara said...
Oh my gosh- this is my biggest want for Christmas! You are so wonderful for doing this! Thanks! lclass003 atgmaildotcom

 Congratulations, Lara! Please email me your email address and I will mail this out to you this week! You have two weeks to claim your prize.

See you guys back here tomorrow!


December Close To My Heart special

* Any order over $50 will be eligible to get the December stamp of the month for $5 (a $17.95 value). You save $12.95! Art Philosophy coordinates with this stamp set. This offer begins December 1st!






*NOTE make sure you add promotions when prompted by the ordering system. If you add promotional items for prompting the discount price will not be reflected in the total.


  Have a MAGICAL Monday!




Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

10 comments:

Lady Fair said...

Congrats to Lara!

Cathy said...

congrats lara!!

Linda said...

Way to go Lara
Linda in Stanwood

Joan Smith said...

Congrats Lara...U R going to luv this cart....it's an awesome one!!!!

Karen said...

Congratulations to Lara!

tndj said...

congrats Lara - that was on my Christmas list also.

Lara said...

How do I email you to give you my email address? It is in my signature- lclass003@gmail.com
Sorry, I have looked all over to find your address and claim my prize! I won woo-hoo!!!!! Thanks so very much! Doing the happy dance here!
Lara

terrie said...

congrats on winning this cartridge Lara...enjoy

Barbara said...

Good job, Lara. So happy for you.

julie said...

congrats to you have fun with your new toy. 1205love@gmail.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS