I have been so busy this weekend with school work I have not had a chance to make anything, so I thought I would give you my master list of favorite craft must have's. If you have something that is not on my list leave a comment about it. I love hearing about about crafting must have's that I don't know about!
2. SU! , Papertrey Ink, or Core'diantions cardstock - You gotta have cardstock and in my opinion these are the best!
3. SU! Dimentionals - SU! has the BEST dimentional adhesives! Seriously! No one even comes close!
4. White Signo Uniball Pen - I have tried many other brands, but none of them work as well and you know I am always using a white pen!
5. Papertrey Ink buttons - Now the quality of the buttons are no different than any other button BUT the vast choice in colors of button is what has made me buy every single color they sell!
6. Papertrey Ink ribbon - Let me tell you, I cannot stress enough how great I think this ribbon is! I am a total ribbon junkie, but this is hands down my favorite brand. People ask me all the time why my bows are so nice. Good ribbon really helps you tie a nice bow.
7. Close To My Heart or Papertrey Ink clear stamps - I have tons and tons of stamps from both of these companies. I am partial to clear stamps and these two companies have the best in my opinion!
8. Close To My Heart or SU! ink - I have every color of the Close To My Heart Ink and a ton of SU! colors. I have tried lots of other brands and nothing even comes close!
9. Bo Bunny double dot and SU! Designer patterned paper stacks(in every color!)- I just love using these mono-chromatic patterned papers with my cricut. It takes a lot of the thought out of picking paper! Could not craft with out these stamples!
10. My ATG gun - How in the world did I get by before I found this adhesive wonder!
I will be posting some projects the rest of the week using my Imagine, so check back in with me!
I hope that you have a wonderful week!
Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email