Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sympathy card made with Songbird

Hello, everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Today I have a sympathy card that was commissioned by my mother. Apparently, my family members think they can order cards from me now. Not sure where they got that idea from, but I am pretty sure I am going to start charging them ;-)

Anyway, this card was made using the Songbird cartridge and Bo Bunny double dot paper. I cannot tell you how much I love this paper! It comes in so many beautiful colors and the dots are just the right size.


The ribbon is also Bo Bunny and the stamp is Papertrey Ink. I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the strip of cream colored cardstock along the bottom of the card.


Have a wonderful Sunday!

8 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Beautiful card Melanie. Simple and elegant. Perfect choice for a sympathy card. eileen

Ohhh Snap said...

Wow that is beautiful! This card is right at the top of my wish list at the moment (well sometimes it's waffling with Batman). The paper is beautiful and the punch is on my list as well.

Tammy D said...

Melanie this card is simply beautiful. I'm sure that it will be so appreciated.

Magoo said...

This is great! I CANNOT wait for my order to get to my house so i can start using it!!

I know what you mean about family requesting cards LOL!!

Randa Derkson said...

That looks great! It is perfect for sympathy. Thank you for posting.

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Cute card. I love that color of blue. The Songbird is gorgeous. I have not been interested in that cartridge, but you're making me think about it again!

Dawn McCarty said...

very elegant. Great for a sympathy card.

Joy Tracey said...

OMG!! I didn't get to see this one in person the other day! It is fabulous - perfect for a sympathy card. So elegant and understated!

GORGEOUS!!

Hugs, Joy

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS