Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Well hello there, Tuesday!

Guess what...not only am I actually posting this week on this blog, but I am posting multiple times!!! Can you believe it?

Here is another card I made with the Serenade cartridge(the bird cage) that we are highlighting and giving away this week over at Christmas with the Cricut this week. If you do not have it and want it make sure you head over there and leave comments all week. That way you have 7 chances to win this awesome cartridge!

The paper is Basic Grey 'Porcelain' and the bird stamp is from CTMH and colored with my Copics.

This card took some wrangling to get it to come together. I think I like it though. I have been wanting to pair that bird cage paper and one of the bird cages from Serenade for a while.




Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

3 comments:

Magoo said...

What is it about bird cages? Love it! loving the pink combo :): )

Tara said...

I LOVE THIS CARD! It is so adorable. Fantastic work. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Very cute thank you card!

-Nessy124@gmail.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS