Friday, December 11, 2009

Cricut wish card

How many of you out there have cricut cartridges/machines on your Christmas list? Well, if you are like me you totally do. Every year I give my husband a list of Cricut things I want and then he gives me a puzzled look. So, then I have to locate the items online and send him links. He is more of a visual person you see ;-) However, this year with the new Cricut wish card I don't have to do that. All I have to do is make my vitual card and list my cartridges and it is emailed to him with pictures. Which makes it easier for me and him. Not only that you can put multiple email addresses in and send it to everyone in your family. How easy is that!?!

Have I mentioned it is totally free!!

To give this a whirl simply click on the the wish card picture on the right hand side of this blog. It will then take you directly to the site and you can start making your card and list. It is so simple!!

Hope you all havea great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool idea. I'll do it.
Lori Burgess laceynsc@yahoo.com

Dena said...

I would like to know your thoughts on the Cuttlebug verses the Sizzix: Texture Boutique Embossing Machine. I belive that I only want to emboss as I have a Cricut, so the ultimate die cutting machine is already covered. Please email me with some thoughts and logic and pratical reasons are appreciated.

Kelly Rae said...

Totally cool. I love the wedding card! I cannot wait to get my hands on the new cartridges! Kelly

Unknown said...

I love them all.Awesome job.I cannot wait to try them out.

Rose said...

MAYBE NEXT YEAR TIMES MIGHT BE BETTER

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS