Monday, December 21, 2009

And the wnner of the Paisley cartridge is....

Blogger Claire said...

Always amazed by your creativity!! Thanks for enabling and wow I do hope I win. Crossin' fingers and toes!!
Claire
supermom3x@qwest.net

December 17, 2009 11:02 PM


Congratulations, Claire!! Please email me at melliemel77@gmail.com with your address details and I will ship it out the cartridge.

Thank you so much, everyone for stopping by and checking out the projects I did with the new releases. I will be making many more things with the new releases in the future, since I cannot always highlight every feature properly on Christmas with the Cricut. SO... check back often!

Have a VERY Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Claire said...

OMG Thank you so very much. I went on this evening for just a little more inspiration and there was my name!! Can you imagine my surprise? Thank you! I really love this cart!

yvette said...

Congratz claire!!

Cindy Groh said...

Congrats Claire:)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS