Friday, October 30, 2009

It is finally Friday! Woohoo!

Hello, everyone!! Here is the other card I promised. It is made up entirely of CTMH product. This is not something I do very often, but for whatever reason it came together that way.



Anyone got anything fun going on this weekend? Halloween parties? We are just doing to regular trick o treating on Saturday, but Sunday I think we might go see the local highschool's performance of Peter Pan. I think my little one would really enjoy it.

What ever your plans are this weekend have a great one!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors :)

Anonymous said...

oh sounds like a super fun weekend...I would love to see Peter Pan in a local school or theatre presentation...enjoy! Hugs
Donna

lavendarrose29 said...

I love this paper, I have a ton of it and this card is the perfect use of it.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS