Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sweetheart cricut cartridge!

Ok here is the deal, I really thought this cartridge was not going to be all that great. I figured since I already owned the Wedding Solutions cartridge there would be no need for the Sweetheart cartridge as I thought it would be similar. I could not have been more wrong! It has some of the cutest designs! Things that you will not find on any other cart. Like an awesome gum ball machine which I can guarantee you will see soon on something that I make.

This cartridge is probably my second favorite of the new releases. My favorite being Winter Woodland of coarse. It is pretty close though!

This tree cut is pretty darn cute I think. When I was flipping through the handbook this morning I just kept coming back to it. So, I just had to use it.



The grass is cut from the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. I am not a big fan of the dolls, but the extras are pretty cool. This grass cut included!

This card is made using mostly Bo Bunny paper. I also used some green core'dinations paper for the leaves and grass. The ribbon is Papertrey Ink and the sentiment is from Unity Stamps.

TFL!!!

6 comments:

mudmaven said...

Hopefully you get comments via email and will get this - there is a problem on your blog having to do with exceeding your bandwidth on Photobucket. You might want to check on that. ~chris

Unknown said...

thank you, Chris!! I fixed it!

ohmycrafts said...

love the card!

Christine said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers :)

Anonymous said...

When you are a lady encountering baldness do not use items meant for guys. These products may have long lasting outcomes in your reproductive process and may even cause the growth of hair in unwanted places or portions. The merchandise is being sincere if it cautions that it is not for use by girls. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]App766udi[/url]

Anonymous said...

Find ways to make the day-to-day work activities a lot more lively! Select a telephone head set in order to move all around your business throughout a meeting get in touch with. Move to someone's office instead of obtaining the device. These habit changes will give you away from your couch and relieve lots of lower back pain along the way. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Cort5y656e[/url]

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS