Monday, July 6, 2009

9 more for the July Lime Light Challenge









I hope everyone had a great July 4th. We did. It was a hot one here though! I am seriously thinking about moving to a cooler climate! DH is on board too, so we shall see maybe I am northward bound!

Another thing.....how come I am just now hearing about Unity stamps!?! I ordered some and let me tell you I LOVE THEM! I hate to have another darn company to follow, but jeez Louise they are positively cute!

Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

eiyiyi said...

9 great ones, Melanie! You really are busy. They all turned out beautifully.

hugs, eileen

Bonita Rose said...

hey gf.. love those Unity stamps.. I'm a big fan too! just see my blog.. lol.. congrats on being on the lime light team.. so am I!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS