Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Honest Scrap award


I got this cool award from Kristina over at Creatively Counting My Blessings! Thank you!

The Honest scrap award requires me to state 10 honest things about me and then pass it on to 2 others(Supposed to be 7, but I am doing 2). So here goes:

1. My favorite band is Coldplay
2. I consider myself a scrapbooker more than a cardmaker.
3. I want to move to a cooler climate because Dallas is just too hot!
4. I lived in England for nearly 3 years.
5. I am 1/4 Cherokee Indian.
6. My favorite color in pink!
7. My favorite food is sushi.
8. I love watching Lost, CSI, The Office, and The Closer.
9. I am going back to college to be a graphic designer.
10. My new favorite things in my craft room are glimmer mists, stencil company chalk, Copic markers, and October Afternoon paper!

here are the people I pick for this award:
The Polka Dot Spot
Obsessed with Scrapbooking


No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS