Saturday, February 7, 2009

Vantines for Mother's Day Out class





I received an email from my DS's teacher yesterday telling me that they were going to be exchanging valentines at he party next week. She gave us the option to buy or make them. Well since making cards is something I LOVE, I decided to make them! I thought it would be quite an undertaking though and it totally wasn't.

I used my awesome PTI stamps and a new set from SU I got yesterday. Who knew I had so many Valentine themed stamps! I had quite a few CTMH ones too. They were just too bog for the 3 x 3 card.

Anyway, here is the result. I am going to have him write his name and their name on the inside.

I used Martha Stewart ribbon and CTMH (blush & colonial white) & SU(red ridding hood) paper with corresponding inks. TFL!

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

These are so cute! Perfect! ~chris

Anonymous said...

These cards are so stinkin' cute.. your ideas are un=ending what in the world would we do without you? Stop...re-wind can't even think about it...just wouldn't work.


Joan Smith

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS