Monday, February 9, 2009

Anna my upline!



My upline is the nicest person! She lives in Colorado, but was visiting here in Texas this weekend. I did not get a chance to see her, but she dropped off some awesome goodies at my door today. A couple of stamp sets and a paper pack.

I thought I would send her a thank you/Valentine card. This is what I came up with.

I used all CTMH except for the buttons which are just from my stash.

One more thing before I go..... Remember how I was doing butterflies for the Houston Holocaust Museum? I am nearly done. I will post them at the end of the week when I have completed them all. However, many more are needed. So, please contact me if you can make butterflies for the museum. When I think of how those children suffered, I figure making them butterflies is the very least I can do!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is darling! I love the buttons!

sideoats + scribbles said...

I *heart* all the buttons! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS