Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I've been tagged!

Micki, tagged me this week in a Blog post of her's. So here I am playing along!

RULES:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 2 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
ok some fact about me:

1. I love politics! Seriously! I have to make myself turn off CNN.
2. I love anything Alice in Wonderland. Strange, but true.
3. Tim Burton is my favorite director. He has just an interesting view of the world. I love the art direction of most of his films.
4. I love sushi! It is my FAVORITE!!!
5. I watch General Hospital....shhhh don't tell anyone.
6. I am really into interior design.
7. I would love to be a graphic designer.

Russ
Tom

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS