Monday, August 18, 2008

It's not that I have not been crafting...






I am just not posting. Sorry about my extreme laziness! Ok so I have been hard at work on Layouts and I have made a few cards. I just have not felt like taking pictures of them and posting. So I am posting my full backlog today. So get ready for an overload of stuff that I have been working on. The layouts are more for my mom's book. Two of the cards are for my cousin's shower. The other card was just me experimenting with liquid applique. By the way if you are wondering why the second card for my cousin is not in the normal baby shower pastels, it is because she is not a huge fan of girly stuff. So I made one girly card and the other was made with more of a primary pallete. TFL!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS