Sunday, June 8, 2008

First entry!

Ok, well here we go! I am venturing out a bit and starting a crafting blog. I make so many cards/scrapbook pages that I figured I should share. Not only that, I have been peeking at other sites for inspiration. So, I guess it is only fair that I give back!

So if you are a card maker/scrapbooker who is not committed to one supply company this might be a place you will want to visit! I use CTMH, Stampin' Up, CM, Anna Griffin, Pazzles, Provo Craft, Bazzill, Prima, Ranger, and Basic Grey just to name a few. Also, I am a little all over the place on my style so it is a bit of a hodge podge. So, somethings you might love and other things may not be for you.

I will tell you what I think about different crafting tools and supplies. Also, any help I can offer on using them or making stuff I will do my best. I am not the best at teaching, but I will do what I can.

So off we go! Let's craft!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS