Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Monogram frame card made using the Artiste cartridge.

Hello, friends!

I just love the look of monogrammed cards and have been wanting to make some for a while now. As such, I bought all of the monogrammed stamp sets from Close To My Heart. This is monogram stamp set's maiden voyage and I am pretty sure I will be using them again!

Today's card is made using the Artiste cartridge, the Perfect Fit - Frame 2, and 'M' Monogram stamp sets.

CCR file: https://www.box.com/s/cjdj6c7c35i91zgs6jbn
GYPSY file: https://www.box.com/s/h60ll1logasrtdfhftnt

Perfect Fit - Frames 2 coordinates with the Artiste cartridge.

I used both the Perfect Fit - Frames 2 and the 'M' monogram stamp sets.





This week's giveaway is the Team Spirit cartridge.

To win:
1) Follow this blog or subscribe via email.
2) Leave a comment under one or all posts this week for maximum chances. See HERE if you don't know how to leave a comment. 



 March specials!



Hostesses earn more rewards in March because when a Gathering reaches $250 or more in sales, the hostess jumps up to the next Hostess Rewards and Hostess Rewards Plus! levels. Now that’s a reason to jump for joy!
*Shipping/handling and tax applies. Only Gatherings with a total of $250 or more will qualify for the jump in Hostess Rewards or Hostess Rewards Plus!. Qualifying hostesses will receive Hostess Rewards from one level only—the level that is one higher than their sales total.
Dates: Offer valid March 1–31, 2013.

Get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5 (S1303A) when you place an order of $50 or more.

To order click here ==> Melanie's Close To My Heart website




 Have a great weekend!



Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

56 comments:

  1. Your card is really pretty love how the monogram looks your idea is really great and these stamps truly work fantastic with this cartridge thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monoramming & label go well with the background design.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing.

    Natalie W

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. Thanks for sharing.

    Natalie W

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful yet simple classy card. Love your paper and color choice.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Great idea for quick gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. really pretty card. Like the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sharp card! I love the colors.

    williase at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I did a monogram card for my sister's wedding invitations. They can be so elegant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very pretty card.
    Thank you for the chance to win a cartridge.

    Kathy U:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great stamp set-love how it looks on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! I love those frames. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card! Absolutely adorable
    Nye Carla at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. The monogram is a great addidtion.
    linda
    lmkindell1@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. I really love those frame stamps! So many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a neat monogram card! Keep it up. Love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the card. The background adds a nice touch. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colors you used on this card. Thanks for sharing.
    Megan H.
    mhcards@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The card is great! Thanks for the idea - I've been thinking of simple birthday card for guys - this would work nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like the card...I purchased the monogram letter also and will use it on my daughter's graduation invitations...excited to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great idea for a quick card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful. Great colours!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the tailored look of your card and the colors you used. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card! Silly question here, I was trying to imagine how you made the background. Is it stamped? Die cut! Can you please let us know in a future post?

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cute and simple card, love the die-cut background, should try a few of those myself.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Another stunning card. You Rock! Thanks for sharing. i love it when you use carts i already have!

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an elegant card! I love monograms.

    ReplyDelete
  28. monograms are always classy and your card is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous, Melanie! The colours are so vibrant and rich!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nice card I really like the the white back ground and the colors are a great match. Thanks for sharing God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this card. How did you do the background? It doesn't look like patterned paper.
    Thanks.
    marilyn2222 @ hotmail dot com
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a pretty card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. i"d love to win that cartridge. Grandkids would get a thrill. skortan@arvig.net

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a great card. I love it.
    Thanks for a chance to win.

    Mary
    redpupper@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. The Perfect Fit set is on my wish list! So very fun! I love the bright and lively colors on your card! The background is great, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great card!! Love the papers you used!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nice card!!! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for all the great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love your card! It is great way to personalize a card. They could be made as sets to give as gifts. TFS.
    D-
    dmcardmaker (AOL-email follower)
    designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great card - love the color selection. TFS - this cartridge is HIGH on my WISH list!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great card...need those stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great card...need those stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow - love the stamp set and the great card you made with it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful card Melanie! Love your monogram and the colors you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the colors you chose! Spring is in the air! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love this Moroccan shape! Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the monogram card. Very pretty. I think these would be a great note card set for a gift. TFS. :D

    ReplyDelete
  49. This card is so elegant Melanie! The colors are so vibrant! Thank you for sharing and for the chance to win!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beautiful, simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Sondra from Alabama

    Love the card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping
    to give one thing again and help others such as you aided me.


    Feel free to visit my web blog; perfect waist to hip ratio

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS