Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hi, sweetie! card made using the NEW Creative Memories Traveller cartridge.

Hello, friends!

Today I have another card made using one of the NEW cartridges. This one is made using the Creative Memories Traveler. I just love the Creative Memories cartridges. They all have a lot of great features. This one on particular is a fantastic summer vacation type of cartridge, so if you have scrapbook pages to do using pictures from your summer holidays look no further than this fabulous cartridge! If you are interested in buying this cartridge, it must be ordered though a Creative Memories consultant. If you do not have one I know a great women who would be very happy to help you out with your order. Click here ==> Diane Campbell Payne's Creative Memories site


The paper is American Crafts.
I cut the orange and the leaves out at 3".
The stamps and the ribbon are from Papertrey Ink.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure you enter yourself in my giveaway from last week if you haven't already. I will be drawing a winner tomorrow!

Click here to check out the giveaway post ==> Simply Charmed giveaway

Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

56 comments:

  1. How "Sweet"! It makes me think of an orange smoothie - yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Orange" you glad you made this card? LOL Ok... Bad Pun! But it is a cute card! Great papers and colors.... :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh what a yummy card.....what an original idea....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card looks good enough to eat! Refreshing on a hot summer day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! I was just looking at the cartridge pics last night, and this orange cut was enough to make me want this cartridge! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i didn't even know creative memories was doing cartridges!

    RSS (google) subscriber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card, TFS

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Love the orange. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! It's so refreshing just looking at it! TFS.

    Kris
    dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Orange you glad I stopped by to comment! HeHe! I am so funny! Really, Melanie it is a beautiful card. I LOVE the paper!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new Creative memories Traveler cartridge. I will have to get that one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card that orange is delicious looking!! I love the ribbon as well!!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love the color and paper! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I may have to get this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am always amazed when you pull out the unexpected from a cartridge and turn a cartridge I totally will not buy into a cartridge I must have.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card! Love the sentiment...fresh sweet oranges are such a treat! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is just darling!! Love the fun fruity colors.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is very pretty! The colors are so nice and bright! Happy colors!

    TFS!

    Nicole T.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute, simple card! I just LOVE your bows!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You always have the best color combinations!! Not to mention....the always PERFECT bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card! It makes me think of the oranges we always get when we visit Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE that orange!!! Great colors also, you always have perfect colors!!!

    peifert@fuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. Who thought an orange could be that beautiful? Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty card. Love the colors, and you get your bows so perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This card is adorable!! I love that orange. This cartridge is a must have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. very cute card! I love your bows

    amanbains1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sooo cute! This is definetly a must have. Love the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card! Your orange slice looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can't wait to get my hands on this cartridge. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a cute card! I love this cartridge.

    Cathy A.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the paper/ribbon choices. Such a happy card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the paper you used! Great card!

    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very cute! It really is beautiful! Great job, as always!

    rissaflor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your orange looks good enough to eat...the Traveler cart looks like another must have.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think I need to start investing in some stamps. Love the sayings you use!

    ReplyDelete
  36. It's really great. The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Perfect orange! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love this card, you've made an orange look simply elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  39. love the colors, the card is so nice

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a bright and cheerful card!!

    Shawnee
    sjpenkacik at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the bright colors. luckily my best friend is a cm consultant so I am going to have her order as soon as she can.

    ReplyDelete
  42. great card love oranges especially here in AZ they are on our trees for the picking daily
    marlene

    ReplyDelete
  43. A really pretty card, lovely colours too.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  44. That orange slice looks good enough to eat! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cute card!! I love the colors -- so bright and cheery.

    Jamie
    Oohlalapaperie at gmail dot com
    Oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love this card! It's really cute and the color scheme is fantastic, great work! I am now a follower. :)

    Stop by my new craft blog, Made Especially For You. It's still in its early stages but I have many creative plans for it!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. What a fabulous card, my sis loves oranges so I will be getting this cartridge definitely,

    Thanks,
    Kat
    http://cricutcardcreating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great summer card :)..Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS