Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

and the winner of the Simply Charmed cartridge is..

TeresaK said...
I've seen several blogs with projects from the latest release, but I have to say yours are by far the best! BEAUTIFUL! Makes me want them all! I have not picked up Simply Charmed either and would love it! Thanks! Teresa K

Congratulations, Teresa! Please email me at melliemel77@gmail.com your address and I will have this shipped out to you! You have two weeks to claim your prize.

See you guys back here tomorrow with yet another Hello Thursday!

Have a WONDERUL Wednesday!


Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Kris
    dietrobles at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation Theresa...lotsa fun 2 B had with this cart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Teresa! And Mel, thanks for all your awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Theresa!! What a fun cartridge to win :)
    Sherrie K
    htt[://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lucky girl you are Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Teresa, enjoy.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She will love that cart. It's packed with fun images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited about the event carts. My Granddaughter had a mani -pedi party for her 12th birthday and i used forever yours with the same idea. it was a hit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Teresa! Bet you are smiling big time.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS