Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

You are so precious to me! Card made using the NEW Martha Birthday Cake ART cartridge

Hello, friends!!

I hope you all enjoyed the release! I got some FANTASTIC comments from you guys and appreciate them all very much! Also, I think all the love tickled Emma. I just cannot wait for you guys to see how great her stamps are. Speaking of which if you want to win one of the sets I am giving away on Thursday leave a comment on yesterday's post and  follow this blog or subscribe via email and leave a comment on this post. . Click here to check it out ==> Hello Thursday Post

Today's card is made using the Martha Stewart cartridge called Martha Stewart Birthday Cake Art. It has so many fantastic shapes, borders, and two fab fonts!

This card is 5" x 5" and is made using Close To My Heart paper.
I cut this shape out at 4".
The stamps are from Close To My Heart.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I will be back on Monday with even more things made using the new releases!! For those of you who have been asking me for more scrapbook layouts I have a few I am going to post next week!

Have a great weekend!!



Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

110 comments:

  1. very nice.thanks for the ideas.mariposacrystal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love the blue and brown together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I'm new to all of this and love to see the mixture of stamping and Cricut. Have to admit, I need alot of practice with stamps! Do you have any links with pointers, or is it more an experience type of learning? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card in my favorite colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card! I like the colors and the photo corners.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, Melanie....I think this is my Favourite out oof the new releases....

    ReplyDelete
  7. like this vey pretty
    thank for showing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card you do such elegant work. I really think this is a must have cart that works wellwith sentiment stamps. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some really cute stamps, love this one with the flourishes.
    Gloria H

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want this cartridge!! So cute!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great card made with a cake cartridge. Love the shapes and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the cards, always giving me great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always have just the greatest stamps for any occasion. Love this one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome Melanie!!! Cant wait to see the layouts you are going to post. I just know they will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this one!! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Thanks for the chance to win!

    Meredith
    mcshupe@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shape you used to frame the sentiment. I couldn't find this cart in the Cricut library earlier today, but I really want to check it out. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the card it is so precious. I did know that you could use Martha Stewart cake cartridge on cricut expression machine. I thought it could only by used on the cricut cake machine. Thank you for sharing. Have a great weekend.
    Warm Hug
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Card Melanie! I like the colors and that stamp... pretty! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The more you do, the more I like this cart.!!!Can't wait to see more LO Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I really like this cart! Thanks for sharing. ☺
    reneeleeak at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! that cut! Martha's cartridges are awesome!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is beautiful!! Love it!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful card that would work for a man with the blue & brown colors. Great job! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have a lot of CTMH paper as well. What settings do you set your cricut on when cutting?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card! Elegant cut and colors...and I love the sentiment stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is just wonderful! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. have a great weekend!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  30. I didn't know I could use the cake cartridges on my expression! Thanks for the tip! This card is beautiful, love the colors you used! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I really like how you use all the cake cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card! I was already a follower, but just subscribed too! I don't know why I hadn't before! Ugh! What have I been missing? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the design of the sentiment. Your colors are very pretty also.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the cake carts for papercrafting (I have 2 cake carts and no cake machine lol). I give you and Joy the credit for that because until I saw the cards you all were making with the cake carts I was happily ignoring ALL of them lol.

    Gorgeous card, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Super card, Melanie! The shape is gorgeous and what a lovely, lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  36. That is a very classy card. I really like that font.
    karen l 1020 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cute card...interesting cuts..I do love how MS carts. do have lots of font choices. I do have 2 of them. I love choice of color and paper/cardstock.. I am wondering..how many carts. do you have in your collection.



    Joan Smith

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a gorgeous card, Melanie. Love the sentiment too! I have been playing around with stamps lately. Trying to get the knack of them. Thank you for always sharing.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  39. Loving the card, I have been looking/thinking about purchasing some of the Martha S. cartridges. Thanks for sharing.~Suz

    ReplyDelete
  40. what a fantastic idea..love the blue and brown you used...

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the card and the colors you used on it. Pretty fancy dancy I think. I also can't wait for the scrapbook pages you are doing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very pretty! Looking forward to your layout posts!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great card, Melanie!! Love it!
    Linda A

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love it! Can't wait to see more from this cart.

    ReplyDelete
  45. This is a lovely card. I like almost any design using the blue and brown color combo. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very nice, you always make beautiful stuff!! No wonder you are on the "Hello Thursday" team!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the card Melanie. Thanks for showing all the new releases, I know you've swayed me more than once on a cartridge. Your the best!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Another very pretty card. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Your cards are always simple and sweet. Love them. Jenbrierley2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beautiful! Love the colors!

    TFS!!

    Nicole
    niclax13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I really enjoy using the Cake cartridges on LOs and cards. The many borders cad really change the looks of things! Thanks for another great card!
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete
  52. Very pretty card Melanie--I am loving the Martha Stewart carts more and more--love the fonts and borders especially.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great card...I love how you use these cuts on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  54. love your ideas. great job. you help inspire me. Thanks Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  55. Blue and brown is my favorite color combo. Thanks for the lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Ohh, pretty card! I really like that one!

    ReplyDelete
  57. It's so great that we can cut paper with cake cartridges, they have such beautiful designs too! Really adds to the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love this new cartridge, and what a great view at what it does! Thanks for another great card idea, Melanie.
    Blessings, Donna
    grandma4five

    ReplyDelete
  59. Great card! I have been following you for a while and I really like the ideas you give us all! Thank you so much.
    lklebs1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. What a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations with us.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wonferful card, there you go again doing such a great job on making us need more of those new cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Very pretty!
    nye carla at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Beautiful card. Love the paper.
    Kathy
    salido99@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love the cuts on this card...especially with the papers u used. I subscribe via email already and although I don't comment on every post, I most definitely read them all and have many of my favorites saved. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Love it. That cut is awesome. I love the MS cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Great, just love it.TFS
    lindamcintosh at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  67. nice job Melanie, you are talented:)

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'm a follower, I would love to win that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  69. What is the name of the stamp set from CTMH and also the paper pack.
    thanks,
    Dorothy

    just love this card, you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love all the inspiration you share with us. I have learned a lot from you. pennykitz@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  71. Beautiful!! Love this!

    amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like all the Martha carts. You always manage to make such elegant cards from them.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Love the card! I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  74. very pretty.

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Great card! I'm so glad I follow your blog. I get wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Ver nice stamp sets! And, your cards are terrific :)

    ReplyDelete
  77. that makes such a pretty frame for your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love the card, and can't wait to see what your next project is. You are a very creative and talented woman and thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.

    ReplyDelete
  79. This is a very pretty card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  80. very beautiful! you are so talented and that cartridge is definitely on my wants list now!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I love it when you use the cake cartridges for paper projects. It is wonderful that Cricut makes them usable for any machine. You projects are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Very pretty, thanks for sharing.

    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Love your cards! So many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Melanie,
    What a wonderful job. I love these stamps. I love the colors in the card also. Great job.....
    E-Mail: davidbayles@sprintmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Very pretty love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Wow.. that is gorgeous!! I love the frame around the stamped image! I thought I was going to pass on this cartridge, but I see that is just not going to happen!! LOL!
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  87. Thank you for posting something using the cake cartridge- I would have not even looked at this cartridge for making cards/scrapbooks! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS