Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Name tags made using Locker Talk and Ornamental Irons Cricut cartridges

Hello, friends!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week! Make sure you check out my giveaway, because if you win next week will be great too!! Click below to see what giveaway I am talking about ==>

Courtney Lane Designs 

and 

Obsessed with Scrapbooking


Ok on to today's project....

These are a few of the name tags I have made for the club I am in at my school. I used Locker Talk and Ornamental Iron Cricut cartridges. Also, I pulled out my trusty Your Story to laminate them(that thing rocks!)

The font is from Ornamental Iron.
I used Locker Talk for the globe and cap.
Thanks so much for stopping by this week. I know on Everyday Cricut we will be doing Christmas projects next week and the subsequent weeks until Christmas. It's gonna be great, so be sure to check it out!

Now I have not made next weeks projects for this blog yet, so I am not sure of the theme yet. Either way I will have some fantastic cricut-y stuff for you all week! She you then!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!



Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

65 comments:

  1. These are really cute....I gal after my own heart use multiple cartridges and great idea on the lamination....now everyone goes home with a keepsake....you rock!!



    Joan Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very lucky to have someone so creative and talented in their club! Great work Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tags! The little hat on top of the globe is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Melanie! You must be Teachers Pet! ;)
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute project. Can see many uses with different carts. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, Cute, Cute! Such a great idea. Thanks for sharing.
    -tanya
    thomfam at inreach dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love the name tags! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love Locker talk and thee name tags ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So clever, you are one smart, talented gal. TFS

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super cute - the font on OI looks very thin - imagine you can't cut those letters too small.
    JeanH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute name tags, I don't know how you do all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute tags!
    Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, those are so cute! Thank you for sharing. lindagk23

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are great. I bet your group loves having you there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are great name tags. The font is very cool!! Thanks for sharing...can't wait to see what you create for next week!!
    Bev B

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice...they are lucky to have you in their club! TFS!

    Carol
    aka cyimbugbitten
    bugbitten (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These tags came out really cute Melanie! And I'm looking forward to seeing yours and Joy's Christmas Cards! :o) I'm sooo ready for that! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute idea! Thanks.

    Roxanna
    bswinch at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never thought of name tags, and I needed some just two weeks ago. Thanks for a great idea!
    Blessings, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job on your nametags! I bought the new YourStory machine so my son can use if for his school projects & am planning on getting the orig one too because of the laminating feature. See ya' next week to start the Christmas frenzy ; )

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute nametags!!! Goes so well with your poster.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great name tags! It always amazes me that there are so many things that can be done with this machine.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How creative Melanie. Your club is probably so happy to have you on their team. We sure are! You rock.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love those and aren't laminater's great?

    ReplyDelete
  25. They match what you did yesterday (the poster). Lucky members in your club but you know what they say ~ ask the busiest person to complete the tasks!~ and then you are saddled with it forever. Happens to me all the time. Name tags are adorable.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  26. You've gotten an award!!! Check out my blog to see why:
    http://joyfullycreative.blogspot.com/2010/11/tude.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Those name tags are so cute! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Melanie.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I never would have thought of doing nametags on Cricut, what a great idea to use for my next meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous job on these Melanie! I love that they are laminated.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Really darling name tags. Thanks for a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are awesome tags! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are really neat. I am always impressed with the things you come up with and I love seeing your ideas. Thanks for the inspiration. ROsie
    motcm@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. I wish I had a laminator! There are so many cool things I could do with it. The name tags look great!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm sure that your classmates truely appreciate your work! Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  35. fun - you have a good weekend too!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are cute. I'll bet they loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very creative, and cute, nametags! I'm sure everyone was impressed with your creations & very happy that you are in their group! Can't wait to see what you have planned for us next week.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great name tags! The cap on the globe is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  39. great job on those melanie. thanks for the info you share with us too.

    chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great job, love the tags.
    motherloves3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a terrific idea! Thanks for sharing!
    SusanJ in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great tags Melanie!! I think I might have to add the Your Story to my Christmas list. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very cute! Looks like you had fun with making them!! Love the Globe.

    ReplyDelete
  44. the name tags are such a cool idea, thanks. also thanks for a chance to win a cuttlebug. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like to help in my kids class room, and Locker Talk would be fun to use for some of the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Super cute!!!
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS