Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Warm winter wishes card made using the NEW Car Decal Cricut cartridge.

Hello, friends!!

Isn't great that PC gave me and Joy each a Pink Expression to give away! We are so happy to be able to giveaway this awesome machine! Make sure you leave a comment on the Pink Expression Giveaway blog post by clicking here ==> PINK EXPRESSION GIVEAWAY



Here is another project I made using one of the NEW Hello Thursday cartridges.  It is made using the awesome NEW Car Decal Cricut cartridge! Seriously these stick people are the cutest!!

The little skier is cut at 4 1/4".
This stamp is from Papertrey Ink.
The snowflakes stamp is from Close To My Heart. I added the rhinestones for a little extra.
The paper is from SU!(I hope you are not getting sick of it yet. I just love it)
The white cardstock is core'dinations.
Have a great rest of your evening!!!


Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

146 comments:

  1. I've never been first to comment, wow! I totally love this cartridge. Hope to be one of my next ones. Love the card, it is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest card...love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute! I think I am going to have to get that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I've never been a first poster before! Your card is so cute! I, too, luv the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card!! I love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cartridge is the people version of paper pups! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card...it is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!! I am adding this cart to my list for wants under my tree this year. LOL

    Thank you for sharing your talent.

    Kathryn
    wamfamily at surewest dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute card.. i want that cartridge..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! I love this cartridge for car decals, but it also super cute on cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute card. This one is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness... now that is just the cutest!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! To be honest, I didn't really think about using this cartridge for cards, but now you have me thinking! Thank you so much... I am definately inspired.
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/
    tahoe_luvr at yahoo dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super cute!! I love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sooooooo in love with this cart! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just too adorable. Love the new car decal cartridges. How awesome for PC to give away such an awesome prize. Thanks for a chance to win.

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card. Nice the see the decals cart can be used for cards as well.

    Deana L.
    dmlbuster@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Once again, something unexpected.
    Thanks for your inspiration.
    Would love, love to have a pink Cricut!
    Cindy A.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is going to be one of my favorite carts.love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is soooo cute!! I love this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable! I love this card!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW I love this card!!!!!
    I must get this Cart!!!!
    brodiec88 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the colors used in the card. the card is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That little skiing boy is adorable. This cartridge has so much more than I originally thought. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That card is so cute! I love the color! TFS

    desaucier@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute card, I am loving these decals and can think of so many ways to use them.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  26. As a fellow SU paper lover (just placed another order)keep em coming :) Great card!

    Happy Scrappin'

    SueB
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a cute card. Can't wait to get this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the cartridge but the Cricut in pink is too cute. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so adorable! I love the color choices and how you did the snowflakes. I would have completely dismissed this cartridge had I not seen the possibilities that you are showing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This new car cart. is a must have. Such a cute card!

    Cindy

    cgarner@machlink.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. That is adorable! Didn't think I wanted that cartridge at first - but now I may have to reconsider!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Absolutely adorable card! I am thinking this cartridge will need to come to my house!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  33. The cards you're making w/ this cart. are awesome. They've made me want this cart. so bad now.

    ReplyDelete
  34. That is such a cute card!
    Cecelia
    larocquecj at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  35. That is really cute, I must say I am loving this cart more and more!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This card is so cute! Love the color combination that you used. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love this new cart and this card just solidifies that I need this cart. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is so sweet! I love that little guy's lopsided eyes. Great job with the varied blue tones. Your card looks sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This card is so sweet. I have to get this cartridge. Thanks for the inspiration. papermemories4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. So cute! Love the stick guy!

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is to darn cute! Love it! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very cute card. Love the colors. Thank you for sharing.

    janejohnson13@wildblue.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the blue paper, doesn't winter turn your lips blue? Super cute! Cute cartridge cuts as well.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  44. This Car Decal Cricut cartridge has the cutest cuts on it! I am certainly not tired of the paper. I love SU! paper.

    ReplyDelete
  45. So cute! I am really liking that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  46. This cart is definitely on my MUST have list. Love it an I love this Christmas card that you have made. Soooo cute!

    TFS!!

    Nicole
    niclax13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love this card -- and this super cute cart! Lots of nifty new ideas and it will be such fun to experiment with Car Decail!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. so cute. would love to get my hands on this cart. looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  49. i'm chompin at the bit for november to get here for these new carts.

    thanks for the chance to win the pink 'E'.

    kat

    ReplyDelete
  50. Cute card...The car decals cart is definitely on my wish list!
    -Tanya
    thomfam at inreach dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. That card is so cute. I would never think that car sticker cartridge would make such an original winter card.
    Kgrin

    ReplyDelete
  52. Cute card! Thanks for the chance to win a pink expression!

    ReplyDelete
  53. What pretty colors you used in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Adorable card! I love it!

    dancingarden@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. So cute! I just ordered this new cartridge yesterday. Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Sweet card, this is a cool cart. TFS

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  57. That guy is soo goofy looking that he is adorable. Show us more.
    tbeard

    ReplyDelete
  58. so cute - I'm really thinking I need this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Woo, I woke up to see a yard full of snow. Our first for the season. This card is perfect for today. Thanks for your fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  60. He is adorable! I love using blues for cards. I just went to my first Close to My Heart party and ordered some winter stamps. Can't wait until they're here!

    ReplyDelete
  61. OMGOSH Melanie! This came out soooo cute! This cartridge is starting to become a favorite of mine! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  62. This is a really cute card. I like these stick figure images, especially on childrens cards. Of the new releases however, this was my least favorite.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  63. Melanie, this card is adorable! Now I have to put this cart. on my Christmas wish list too! Thanks again for the chance to win such an awesome prize!
    barbferrisATrochesterDOTrrDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  64. Your card is so stinkin' cute! Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  65. This guy is super cute! Didn't think I'd be interested in this cart, but I love the cartoony feel to it!
    JeanH

    ReplyDelete
  66. That is a really cute card! I really like this cart! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  68. This is so adorable! I love the blue on blue look :) Too cute!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  69. Love this card...and I could never be tired of SU paper!! This cart is up on my list...tfs!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love the card.....cute cartridge.


    Rita

    redheadhugs@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  71. This wasn't a cart I was interested in when PC annnounced its release. But now... after seeing the card you and others have made, I just might have to put it on my list. Soooo cute!

    gloria5456athotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  72. Ahh...this cartridge is a must have! I work with special needs kids with scrapbook projects. This cartridge would be too cute to use!
    T.Blue

    ReplyDelete
  73. I cannot wait to get this cartridge!! Keep the ideas coming. Great great job!

    Jenny Kozar

    ReplyDelete
  74. So cute. I love that cartridge! jhilligus@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Oh, this guy is toooo cute!! If I can put him on a snowboard, he'll make a great decal/card for my son!! It looks like this might be another cart that I NEED to have. Thanks for the inspiration (and the enabling!!)!

    Uh-Oh, it looks like there's someone else with my "name" (their's is all lowercase as opposed to mine)

    ReplyDelete
  76. What a cute card! I am really wanting this cart, it has such fun cuts on it. TFS
    mommanj

    ReplyDelete
  77. Cute card. I love the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  78. Very cute card. The name of this cartridge wasn't what I expected. So cute
    Thank you
    Linda in Stanwood

    ReplyDelete
  79. The Car Decal Cartridge is really super neat. The card is terrific!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  80. Those are some awesome papers and design too! Cute as a button card!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  81. He is so sweet! I love the car decals. The color scheme is great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I must have this cartridge!! It is just soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  83. I've never used car details, so this would be cute to try! Blessing to all, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  84. omg your card is too cute! I'm absolutely loving this cartridge! The colors are great!

    xloshellolx@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I'm really starting to like the Car Decals cartridge. Just the cutest card.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Everything you are showing us with these stick people is so adorable! I didn't realize it would be such a great cart. But, then again, you always make the best creations.

    ReplyDelete
  87. I love your card! So adorable! Hmmm.... I might have to get this cartridge after all.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Super cute! I loved this cartridge when I first saw it an LOVE it more every time you post more!

    ReplyDelete
  89. I can't wait to get my hands on this new cart - your designs have been so much fun you've made it a 'must have' cart at the very top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  90. That cart is super cute!!! I love your card so cute!! TFS!!
    Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  91. What a cute card! TFS I am in love with this great cartridge. on my Must Have list!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Oh Melanie, I have to have this cart! That card is just so darling!!! How creative of you:o) Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I need this cart. So darn cute!
    Michelle
    scrappinmomof2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I really love this cartridge... I can't wait to get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Very cute card thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  96. too cute melanie

    chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Love the card, great way to use the car decal cartridge :-)

    PC has definitely been VERY gracious. TFS!!! -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  98. The little people are so cute. Love the colors you used. I think this cartridge will be really neat for our younger scrappers to maybe start out useing for their projects.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Love it! Loves the papers you used. Great combination.

    barbara614@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Sure do like and enjoy the cards you have been showing lately. I'd be happy with just half your talent. The Car Decal Cart is the cutest...

    ReplyDelete
  101. Super cute card!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  102. Just love the card. Thanks for all the new great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Love this card! I bet this would make a precious layout! You're quickly convincing me that I need this cartridge! lol

    ReplyDelete
  104. Beautiful card. Love the cool blue colors. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  105. Too Cute! Looks like a little kids drawing of a person. Love it.
    angel hugs
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  106. Those stick people sure do cut cute. I loved the little girl on the bicycle too. Thanks for showing us the cuts. Love the card. Melissa
    MelJohn74 at aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Cute card! I like the DPs you used in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Not really ready for SNOW but I love this card.
    I love the pink Journey cart so much. Would love to own my own Expression and pink journey cart.
    Keep up the great work
    Take Care
    Cindy Litt
    min364@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. You're killing me with this cart!!! I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!


    Liza
    lizahenderson814@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. This card is just too darn cute! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  111. I'm loving this... i've been wanting to make my own car decals

    ReplyDelete
  112. Loved the card it's just so cute. I would love to win the pink expressions, I'm already a followr to ur bolg.
    Thanks for sharing
    Monica L.
    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Sooo cute!! I ordered this car decals cart, cant wait to play! You have made some really cute cards with it!
    Sara Kate
    sarabritton3 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I LOVE IT! If i had that cartridge, i might switch up my christmas cards!! :o) Fantastic card, it's super adorable!! JenBrierley2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Love your web site and all your ideas. Please enter me in the contestI would love to win the pink e I would pay it forward to the school my daughter teaches at It is in an underprivilaged area with no budget for items like this. Also 11/03 is my birthday it would be so awesome to get this to give to the school
    Sherri gipzieroses@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. This cartridge is so cute, would have never thought to use it like this. Love the cards Mindy1qc@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. You know, I wasnt in love with this cartridge when it came out, but this is adorable. Definitely a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Oh my gosh, that skiing card is adorable. I'd love this cart, just to make that card!!

    ReplyDelete
  119. Oh this little ski card is just TOO CUTE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  120. Ugh!!! I said I didn't need this cart. But now between you and joy....I have had to add it to the must have list. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  121. Cute cute cute. Love the card. rosemary at hudak4@zoominternet.net

    ReplyDelete
  122. I absolutely love that card, I can't begin to tell you how much I want that cartridge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  123. Ilove the Pink Expressions!!!
    I have a spot already cleaned out for it..Now all I need is to win it!! LOL:) Thanks for a chance to win one.
    Pam
    wilsonp58@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I hope I am not too late to say I would love to win a Pink Expression. I have a gypsy and recently since discovering Everyday Cricut I have started using it more, my challenge is using it with the original cricut. I LOVE the Car Decal cartridge...good thing Christmas is coming soon, my husband will have a lot to select from on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  125. I want this new Cartridge when it comes out!!! I think this is a great idea. At one time I even suggested one like this.

    Thanks for the chance to win one of those pink Expressions. I would love to win it. I always wanted the cartridge Pink Journey.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS