Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

It's your Day card made with the NEW Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge!

Hello, everyone!

I hope you all liked this month's release! Don't forget to check out yesterday's giveaway if you have not already by clicking here ==>  GIVEAWAY

Today I have another project from yesterday's release that is so easy to make you are not going to believe it! I think it took me 10 minutes after picking out my paper. I mean this is just ridiculously easy! This Birthday Bash cartridge has really cool, easy to piece word art.

This 5" x 5" card is made using all SU! patterned paper.
The word art is cut at 4 1/4".

Thanks for stopping by today! Make sure you check back in tomorrow because I have another project to show you that I made using one of the new cartridges.

Have a FABULOUS Friday!!

Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

76 comments:

  1. Cute card, love how the dots all mingle it gives for a great effect.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love super fast cards! I will have to take a close look at Birthay Bash cart! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute for a super simple card. Love it!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards. I think my favorite cart is Birthday Bash!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute birthday card!
    Birthday Bash is my new favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like this cartridge has great word art. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just love the colors you chose for this card! it is super cute, yet so simple. love that style!
    JeanH on the MB

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like the Word art on this cartridge! Such a cute, bright card! Thanks!
    happiqueen at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple and fast but really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always on the lookout for making cards fast, so I'll have to look more closely at this cart. Thanks for sharing.
    Liz W in TX
    awest424@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. My want and need lines are blurry sometimes but, the Birthday Bash is definitely a need! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great card. I'm going to love the word art on this birthday cart.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I'm not much of a card-marker, so I could really use the word art on the birthday cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I didn't think that cartridge had anything I needed on it, but you are showing me that I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like all the new carts so I am in big trouble. : (

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad to know it was quick and easy.... My hardest part is always picking and coordinating the colors so they look good....Keep showing us ideas from birthday bash....Might have to be next on my list.
    Kgrin

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute!! I love this cartridge!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love 10 min cards because that's about all I usually have after remembering yet again I forgot to get a card for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute and simple card, I like the idea of being quick and nice. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute card! I love those colors!
    mtmcbroom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute card! I am really lovin this cart! Linda
    lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is great! I'm glad to see and all birthday cart! I have been wanting one for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really cute card Melanie! This is a cartridge I WILL enjoy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have been waiting for a cart liek the Nifty Fifties for a long time. Martini's and fast cars ---- that is life.


    Maureen
    mo_sala@pacbell.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. All of the layouts and cards you make are so awesome. But I have a ballerina...who is now 23 and I have so many pictures of her to do so that has to be my absolute favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my, I love this paper that you used. Reminds me of those seek and find pictures. Your card is super cute.
    TFS,
    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  27. I do love this cart,Melanie.
    Nice card - and it's nice to hear it was so easy!
    looking forward to tomorrows creation!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the papers you used on this card-They really blur the bounderies between the cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the card! You always do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  30. It's about time!!! I have been waiting for Cricut to introduce a new birthday cartridge for quite some time. Awesome!!!

    Angie
    overtherainbeaux@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Cute card!! I am SO going to get this cartridge! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. so glad to see that you will be doing regular cricut projects too. as always hugs

    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great card. I want this cartridge sooooo bad. Thanks for being an enabler....lol

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great card, I cannot wait to get the new carts but for now only on my wish list.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Karen dkolopez@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I really like this new cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the card and the new cartridge, too!!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  37. Really cute card...I love the simplicity of it!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very pretty...love all those spots and dots. This looks like a great cart! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Super cute:) great choice of paper, the sun really stood out. Thanks for sharing.
    Monica L.
    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Quick and easy. My kind of project :)
    Janine

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love all those polkadots! I love it when the paper and Cricut do all the work - and you still come out with a fabulous card!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love how fast you made your cards. So fast & simple & easy WOW! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very nice! I love polka dots!
    sjcehill@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love this card and know I will love this cart! Thanks for such a cute quick idea.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Simple and cute. Just the thing for those occasions you need a card and time just slips up on you.

    ReplyDelete
  46. this is really a cute card!
    Thanks for sharing
    Renae

    ReplyDelete
  47. So cute!! I love the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the card, thanks for showing us.

    ReplyDelete
  49. The birthday cartridge is such a practical item, just might have to buy that one!
    mSTGANE
    ann

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like Birthday Bash and Nifty Fifties
    thanks for a chance to win
    Pam
    wilsonp58@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. The balerina page is so sweet! I wish I had a grandaughter so I could make a page like that. What papers did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'm really loving this cartridge...your samples are so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  53. So many cute ideas :) I love your blog.... Rosemary at hudak4@zoominternet.net

    ReplyDelete
  54. Such a happy card!! I am loving this cart more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Melanie, This is a really cute card. I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Very cute card and I love the SU paper!

    Lynn B

    ReplyDelete
  57. Love the card and the papers you chose for it!! TFS! grandmaJ

    ReplyDelete
  58. easy? i like easy = especially when it looks so good

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love your bright and cheery card. This is the new release cartridge that I would love to have. I think that I would get a lot of use out of it. Can't wait to buy it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS