Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

World's greatest dad birthday card made with Holiday cake cartridge

Good morning, everyone! I hope you all have fantastic weekends planned. i am heading to Chuck E Cheese for my little ones birthday party. He turned 6 yesterday!! My my how time flies!! Anyway, it should be fun!


Todays card is made using the Holiday cake cartridge. There is a great father's day section in it. I was so happy when I noticed that portion of the cartridge. I thought I could use it for birthday cards too.


Don't forget we are giving away an Expression over at Everyday Cricut, so make sure you head over there, sign up as a follower, and leave a comment on ==>THIS<== post. We will be doing the drawing on next Thursday!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

61 comments:

  1. I love this card. Thanks for sharing.
    Erin K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is such few Fathers cuts--so glad they did this--can't wait to get the cartridge. I love how the blue looks like washed denim! very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. Love the color combo an the cart you used.
    TFS!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great...it has Father's Day cuts too?!?! **head-desk**

    My bank account has requested that I stop visiting your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - always looking for manly ideas. TFS

    Donna C.
    goCricutgo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors, and its so fun to see how versitile all the cartridges are. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl I love this card. Great job. Wish I had this cart. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the denim look!!!!!!!!!!!!Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice card...so glad there are finally some more images for men on the newer carts. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that masculine card. Nice cuts and choice of paper
    thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Love it. My cartridge want list is growing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Melanie....What a great card! I love the look of this and when I saw this cartrdige I new it was a "Must Have" for me... I love that it has a bunch of different Holidays on it... It will be perfect for any occasion I think! Have fun at your sons party! :)
    (scrapper1969)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nice card Melanie. It's nice to see a masculine card once in a while.Love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's such a great card! My dad has passed, but it could work for other things as well. I love the banners. Thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love having masculine ideas! Thanks! Gail

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, and with a simple little change you could use it for Father's day!

    Cheryl B

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card for guys. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfect card for a man. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait to purchase this one! Love the masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this card it is a great card for the man or men in our lives. JSharer417@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card! This is sure to make any dad proud and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. are the banners from the holiday cake cart too?
    it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. that is good to know. love the card

    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice card. Going to have to remember this one for my next male birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card! Thanks for sharing.--Ryansmaama
    gkburrow@cmaaccess.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. The cake cartridges are becoming so versatile. Cakes....paper crafting! What direction will Provo Craft take next!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card! My little girl turned 6 last week, too. (Although, she thinks she's 16.) Hope you had fun at Chuck E. Cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great birthday card for a father. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice "manly" card. Perfect for those special men in our lives. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like this card alot! TFS:)

    Hope I win the Expression:) :)
    Lynda

    flockerbie@indy.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great card! Love seeing all of these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the banners on this card. The colours/papers are great for a "manly" card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great card! I just finished a Father's Day card last night myself.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great card!!!!! Love this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks for the tip on the Holiday cake cartridge. I am going over and check it out. Didn't know it had Father's Day included.

    ReplyDelete
  38. How am I going to afford all the cartridges I want??????? I love the banners. Well I love the whole card.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I never thinkof the cake cartridges for paper crafting - my bad! The card is great and so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Nice cards. Gotta get the cake carts for paper crafts!!
    TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Very nice card!!!

    Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a great card, so many surprises are coming out of these cake carts.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  43. Good to see some masculine card ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I really like this one. Another cart for the ever growing list.

    ReplyDelete
  45. love, love, love this card. Thank you for the idea in using this cartridge due to there being no guy cartridge out there.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Nice Father's birthday card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the card:) I need to get my hands on this cartridge, it's so diverse.
    Monica L.
    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh that's a cute card too! I just love your ideas. Thank you for sharing that with us.

    ReplyDelete
  49. This cartridge has a lot of cute things on it. Thanks for sharing.

    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the Father's day Card, I can't wait to get my hands on that Cartridge.

    Thanks so much for sharing.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS