Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Thanks a melon! card made using Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons Cricut cartridge.

Hello, friends!

Today's card is made using the Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons cartridge. As soon as I got my new watermelon stamp set from Papertrey Ink I knew I was going to cut those cut little water melon slices! I think I have nearly cut every cut from this cartridge at this point (sort of like Serenade). This is another all time favorite I think!
I used Jillibean Soup paper and ribbon from Papertrey Ink.
I cut the watermelons out at 1 1/2".
The stamp is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I have had the most crazy weekend I will tell you about later on in the week. I have not even had a chance to go grocery shopping for this week yet! Does anyone know how much a personal assistant would cost ;-)

See you all back here tomorrow!

Have a marvelous Monday!

Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

54 comments:

  1. I too had a super busy weekend and A full week ahead..... looking forward to hearing about the scrapbooking convention! LOVE this card! The watermelon paper is wonderful and all the colors go so well! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv...this melon card...it's awesome when everything comes together like this.....can't wait 2 hear everything about the scrapbooking convention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute melon card. I too love the cake cartridges, I only have two, but will have to try some of the others ones. Enjoy the scrapbooking convention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute...LOVE the sentiment!!
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knew you could make such an elegant card with a watermelon theme! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! Makes me want some watermelon right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the melon card. I really like the watermelon paper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card gf.....wow love the color of the papers and the stampset is awesome. Can not beat you for coming up with totally awesome crations. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Watermelon looks good enough to eat! Cute summer thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. I'm not familiar with the Cheerful Seasons cartridge, but I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funny...I just told my husband I want someone to cook and clean for me. He promised if we ever win the lottery that I'll never have to do either again! A girl can dream, can't she???
    (had to remove my comment because I had "happy fingers" and found a couple typos! More careful this time!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the watermelon card us very summerery. lol. I love it. Making me want to have some!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love the watermelon cut!

    rissaflor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Love the stamp sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! I just LOVE this melon card. That patterned paper is just too cute too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great melon card. I'll have to look for that cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card...I too love the Serenade cart..Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card, you busy girl! Thanks a melon for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is the cutest card! I just love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute card. I love the choice of paper and sentiment.

    Shawnee
    http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. It isn't summer if there isn't watrmelon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute card! I hope your week goes better & your family doesn't starve!
    Thansk for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that melon cut! and the stamp is so perfect with it! Thanks for sharing!
    -Mandy
    hull.mandy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the card. I need to find that watermelon paper. Also want to hear about the convention and all the new things you found for us.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd offer to be your personal assistant, but it's too much of a commute...lol. Love this card. The paper and the little watermelon slices are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful card, looks very summery

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute card! You're right - it does scream summer!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just found your blog, and it's rainy here - so guess what I'll be doing for the rest of the afternoon!
    Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  30. cute! Cute! Just love all your ideas, thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  31. That is really cute!
    Teresa
    rdrepublican@windstream.net

    Every weekend is busy around here now that haying season is here! I need to scrap hay season again!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These watermellons look um um good. such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just have to tell you again...that you are the BEST BOW TIER EVER!!!!

    cute card :)

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
    WWW.Cimtz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the rocket card. Soooo cute! Please put my name on the list for the Cricut Artbin Storage Giveaway.
    Thanks
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  35. what a fantastic card! I can already taste the melon....

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love those watermelon slices. You picked the perfect ink colors for your sentiment, too. lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  37. You make the most amazing card. Love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love this watermelon cut! What a sweet treat on a card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the card you made it remind my eat watermelon at my grandma house. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  40. I can't wait to hear about GASC! I know you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  41. as usual another great card! It makes me remember all the good things about summer! My husband grew an 86 pound watermelon one year. It tasted wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such a super cute card. And I understand the craziness...just had a baptism, first communion, and my son's college graduation & leaving home all in one week! Exhausting!!!

    peifert@fuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks a melon for sharing that cutte card. Love It!!!

    syoung6987 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Cute card. I, too, love this cartridge. It has a lot of great cuts on it. I find myself turning to it quite often. Everything layers to quickly and easily.

    ReplyDelete
  45. The card is super yummy!!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  46. Always love the melon cards...makes me want to go buy one! Loved your designs...and the melon...thanks a melon!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the watermelon card. I think creative memories has there cartridges on sale this month so I am going to have to investigate. Thanks for the continued wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Miss Melanie, your card is ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE that background paper!! SUPER CUTE!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the summer melon theme and your sentiment. It's been a busy week, summer always seems to be that way.

    Thanks for sharing
    Kat
    cricutcardcreating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. very cute card! love that background watermelon paper :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS