Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Floral thanks card made using the Martha Stewart Birthday Cake cartridge.

Hello, friends!

I hope you are all well! I have my company from the UK still here and have been working on Hello Thursday stuff like a crazy woman. I feel like I have made some really great stuff though and I cannot wait to show you!

Today's card is made using the Martha Stewart Birthday Cake Art cartridge. I heart cake cartridges!

I used Papertrey Ink and Bo Bunny paper.
I cut the flowers out at 1".
The stamps are from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, my Sweets! I will see you all back here tomorrow!

Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!

Photobucket Subscribe to Courtney Lane Designs by Email

57 comments:

  1. Super cute card!!! TFS!!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute...cute...card...your choice of colors I love...call me weird but with the mostly citrusy look colors reminds me of fruit slices....yumm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, love the colors! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOHHHH... How Pretty! LOVE the colors! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this type of card which can be adapted for any occasion. TFS.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, reminds me of candy...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO CUTE! I can't really get into elaborate cricut designs for cards, but this one looks totally doable and still super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card! Love how all the colors go together. Makes a simple but card just look great! You can do so much with color! Love it!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just candy for the eye! Soothing pretty pastels in pretty flower shapes. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I really like this card...so clean and colorful...Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Melanie! TFS
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great design and could be used for any occasion! Love the colors and especially the poka dots!
    Great job, love the card! Yes it reminds me of fruit too!
    surfnfroggie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, how I LOVE this card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card! I am going to try it with the flower on Georges basic and see if it compares:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card -- as always! Sure would be wonderful to win the Artbin storage item.

    ReplyDelete
  16. it is beautiful!

    rissaflor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Still trying to find that "Serende" cartridge...this card is really cute. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Has to be the best card ever!!! So pretty-beautiful colors! I just love it!! Thank you! Thanks also for a chance to win the artbin storage system!
    linhenwalma@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great card to perk up someone's day. Love the paper choices. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the color choices. Great card that can be used a lot of ways. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love your style!!! This card is great :)

    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. veay cute ideal. i need to get the cart.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute card, love the cake cartridges
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card!!!! LOVE Bo Bunny too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. this card is really beautiful, nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this cartridge. My want/wish list i getting longer and longer

    ReplyDelete
  27. cute, cute, cute....love the cuts and the colors! they just work so well together :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card. Melanie! I cannot wait to see what you have in-store for us!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm loving these cake carts too! Lots of fun cuts on them. This is such a bright and cheery card, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This card looks good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the card, thanks for another great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sooo pretty! The colors are beautiful together, especially against the black polka dot paper.. love it!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very cute card Melanie. TFS

    Luria

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love this card - simple and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very nice card...I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the simple nature of this card. It's something that I could do! Thanks for sharing -

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a sweet bright and cheerful card.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love it, love it, love it Melanie!! The flowers "jump out at you."

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely card! I like the look of the window for the different-colored flower cuts. TFS'

    ReplyDelete
  40. I agree! I love the cake cartridges too! Very cute card! Your design would work for any occasion! Very Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Really cute card! I'll scrap lift it using different flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful card. I've added the cake carts. to my wish list. Am looking forward to your upcoming projects.

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.

    juliayoder@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love this idea for a card! I will definently being making one like it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love that card...looks like I need the cake machine to justify buying the Cake cartridges..lol

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the colors. The flowers look like candy fruit slices which happen to be one of my favorite treats.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love all the cards you make. Thanks for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  48. so pretty! love the different colored flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  49. I LOVE this card!!!! It's PERFECTO!!!
    Big Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Beautiful card!!! I have a serious cake cart addiction ... for papercrafting, and I'm thinking you should get a commission, because I didn't even think of them for paper, then after I saw your projects, I couldn't stop thinking of them for paper.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great card! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  52. That is such an original and eye-pleasing card. Love your colors and textures.

    Thanks,

    Kat
    http://cricutcardcreating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love the card. Finally found Bo Bunny paper at Archivers & just about bought them out!

    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  54. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CARD....UNIQUE AND THE COLORS ARE AWESOME.

    MICKEY

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS